Locally Organized Haitian Relief!

Make Checks Payable To:
Action Santa Cruz
P.O. Box 1692
Santa Cruz, CA 95061-1692

PayPal

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Welcome!

I have created this blog in the interest of rallying local Santa Cruzians to help out. 

This blog will be dedicated to various annual and ad-hoc charity based events.   My goal is design a new type of charity involvement. 

My idea consists of the following guidelines:
  • Helping People From All Over The World
  • Focusing On "Hands On" Volunteering And Fund Raising
  • Bringing People From All Walks Of Life Together To Help For A Common Cause
  • Delivering Tangible Results And Making Long Lasting Impressions
As this Blog develops I will be listing various events that anyone can take part in.  Things may look sparse on the blog, but trust me, I'm working hard!  I am also interested in others ideas, and at some point will find a way for people to submit suggestions.

Don't Be Shy!  There is always a role you can play!

No comments:

Post a Comment